Senior Tax Accountant – Fresno, CA
My client is a boutique CPA firm with two partners, coupled with a great team of professional staff. As the newest member of the team you will be valued for your grasp of tax, as well as your overall demeanor, personality and contributions to providing high quality service to clients.
This firm offers a diverse portfolio of clients representing a wide range of industries. In this role you are a direct contributor to the success of the firm and will have meaningful interaction with clients.
An active CPA or Enrolled Agent’s license is preferred, however, a sound grasp of tax is what will land you the position.
- Be directly involved in the preparation tax returns (Individual (HNW), S-Corp, C-Corp, Partnership, Estates, Trusts) and the preparation of compiled, reviewed and audited financial statement engagements.
- Assist and work directly with clients, fellow staff members, and partners as needed
- Perform tax and accounting research
- Have the opportunity to contribute to process improvement, workflow and technology automation by participating in system software migrations, as needed.
- Minimum of 4-years public accounting experience with tax emphasis
- CA CPA or Enrolled Agent license (preferred) or exam schedule is in process
- Valid CA Driver’s License
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation (base salary plus bonus and over-time)
- Medical benefits, retirement plan and other amenities
- Balanced work schedule – this is not a churn / burn firm culture
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- A role where you can shine and be rewarded in a multitude of ways
- Enjoy being part of a work-family where you, your family and career satisfaction matter